Stephen is perfect for property
Welcome to our new promotion on Stephen – Stephen is perfect for property.
The initial insight into this promotion was to create a bespoke piece directed to the ever evolving and growing property development space. We have chosen a number of Stephen colours from within the palette to create a piece that emulates sophistication, and is relevant to the trends we are seeing in this space.
Stephen as a brand has been affiliated with Spicers for some time. In 2016 we introduced a new coloured textured range, that is both timeless, and organic. The brochure takes on a descriptive narrative which follows the journey of the Stephen brand to its present day status. This is a similar journey taken in the property development space, where a renewed focus on developments has seen a uniqueness in design aesthetics, with a link to sustainability. Lifestyle images feature throughout the piece, as does a floor plan and map of the location and surrounding areas, all themed back to the “Stephen” brand.
Characteristics of Stephen as follows:
- FSC® Mix Certified
- Available in 8 different colours
- Toothy texture
- 20% Recycled Content
- 15% Cotton
Further highlights of the publication as follows:
- Dust jacket cover (that is removable)
- Foil – Kurz 377 Gun Metal.
- A foiled lifestyle illustration. The illustration was created for Spicers by Andrew Murray – www.withgatsby.com
- Multi-level embossing depicting a cotton plant
- A gate-fold of the floor plans which also highlights the 720 x 1020 sheet size