Yupo Octopus White
- Removable and reusable synthetic film
- Sticks to clean, dry smooth surfaces such as glass, acrylic, PVC & aluminium
- Removable and reusable
- Easy to apply and remove
- Water resistant
- Printable with conventional offset inks - also available for UV inkjet, eco-solvent and latex printing
- Use for multiple POS and retail applications
- Direct mail
- Floor graphics
- Point of purchase
- Window graphics
- Printable with conventional paper ink
- Oxidation ink recommended
- Printing surface is the same as Super Yupo FRB
- 340um includes 50um of release film / 220gsm includes 42gsm of release film
- When printing offset please ensure the machine printing pressure is setup for printing on a 250um product
- If air bubbles appear adjust the printing pressure to suit printing on a 270um product.
- Please leave the application area unprinted.
- Remaining residue can be wiped off easily with a wet towel.
- Not suitable for sticking on 3D objects.
- Not recommended for outdoor usage or car stickers.
- When laminating Yupo Octopus be aware that shrinkage in the laminate may cause the Yupo to come aware from the surface it is being adhered to.
- Do not apply Yupo Octopus on glass with steel net wire - The glass might break due to thermal insulation
- Also release liner is thin (50 microns) so please adjust the height of blade carefully bu using spacer
- Yupo recommend to use thin material as spacer such as pet12um and spray glue.
- Smaller size sheets is more suitable for half die cutting, please make sheets as small as possible
- Please set the counter plate as flat as possible
• High temperature and high humidity such as 60°C / 90%Rh.
• Mounting object is printed plastic (especially PVC and Acrylic) and YUPO Octopus is to be applied for an extended period.
All statements, technical information and recommendation are based on tests we believe to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness thereof is not guaranteed, and the following is made in lieu of all warranties of merchantability and fitness for the purpose: Sellers and manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.